Only 5 minutes away from Sea World and charming Old Town State Park. Mariner Vacation is centrally located to all that San Diego has to offer. The Del Mar Race Track, Balboa Park & World Famous San Diego Zoo are just minutes away. Great places like LegoLand, Wild Animal Park, Temecula Wineries & Mexico are a short distance drive.
1. Visit La Jolla Cove and see the magnificent sunset on the ocean. La Jolla Cove is one of the most spectacular natural settings in the world.
2. Visit downtown San Diego's Seaport Village for hours of free entertainment, leisurely strolling and window shopping. Enjoy a laid-back day of hanging out in the grass and watching the many passing yachts and ships on picturesque San Diego Bay, or take in the sights from one of the many bay-view eateries.
3. Visit Old Town and witness the living legacy of San Diego history. Guests are also invited to wander free through Old Town's historic buildings, including the blacksmith shop, Seeley Stables, Stewart House, Estudillo House and the oldest schoolhouse in San Diego.
4. Stroll through Balboa Park and marvel at its beautiful Spanish Colonial Revival architecture. While there, take advantage of the park's variety of offerings, including 15 museums (select museums free on Tuesdays for San Diego residents), free daily park tours, public organ concerts (Sundays), and spectacular gardens (seven are free daily).
5. Visit SeaWorld's San Diego California theme park for your next family vacation. Enjoy rides, shows, attractions - and of course, our amazing animals from all over the world.